Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sustainability is "ruff!!"

Dear readers,

The time has come in which a hidden secret of this project has to be unveiled. It is time for those who haven't been fairly represented in this blog to raise our voice... and I am not talking about those two girls in the team who had only appeared in one of the group pictures (no, that's only to blame to the photogenia of that guy with the big smile). I am talking about ME (see picture below):

My name? Well, I've had so many names... Most of them, unpronounceable for you humans (no matter if you speak broken Spanish or broken English...). Let's just say that the energy with which I fight the many ticks that make their home in my hairy skin has given me the unfortunate name of "(R)Itchy". Despite my affliction, the team has adopted me as their mascot, and I gleefully accompany them on their many hikes up the hill to check on the equipment, at least until I smell a cururo (small rodent) and start hunting.

No comments: